Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pocari Sweat Indonesia

  
   One of my favorite drink is Pocari Sweat, which is widely available in nearly all major supermarkets in Indonesia. Pocari Sweat is an isotonic drink which quickly replaces the loss of fluids especially after a vigorous exercise or physical work. Pocari Sweat that are sold in Indonesia are made in Indonesia by PT Amerta Indah Otsuka.

   In Indonesia, Pocari Sweat is sold in different packing. You can buy it in can, plastic bottle and in sachet. For the bottle, the content size is 350ml and for the powder sachet, it is 15g in net weight which is good for about 200ml of Pocari Sweat. My favorite are the bottle and the sachet pack This is because the bottle size of 350ml is totally sufficient to quench my thirst if I am perspiring after a work out or exercise. And for the sachet, I buy them to bring it along whenever I travel. It is hard to find Pocari Sweat if you are in remote places in Indonesia or in certain countries.

.


.

   Why do I like Pocari Sweat as compared to many other isotonic drinks that are available in the market? I like it simply because it is mild, gently sweet and easy on your stomach. There are isotonic drinks that are either too sweet or with taste of artificial flavors. And more importantly it works fast in replacing loss fluids and minerals in the body very effectively.

   For my personal experience, Pocari Sweat works well for me when I am suffers from food poisoning which follow up with bad diarrhea. There were a few occasions that I suffered from really bad diarrhea while traveling. Dyhydration will take place when you have a diarrhea and worst of all I felt totally weak. My remedy is to drink Pocari Sweat to prevent dyhdration and follow up later with medicine. I will continue to drink Pocari Sweat for the next 48 hours and consume very little food. It normally work well for me. Also I will take Pocari Sweat when I am running a fever. I find it helpful in cooling down my body temperature. I normally drink it together with the medication that is given by the doctor.

.

.
   Pocari Sweat is normally sold at a higher price as compared to other brands of Isotonic drinks. It is not the cheapest and definitely it is not the most expensive. But I have being drinking it for so many years and I have trusted it as an very effective isotonic drink.
My recommendation is to buy the sachet pack of Pocari Sweat and bring it along with you whenever you travel. There are 5 sachets in a box pack which would be sufficient for a one individual. If you have difficulty in the finding it at your local supermarket, you can order it direct online from Amazon.com - the link is below: -





 
   For more information/photos/videos on Indonesia, you can visit my website at -

       Indonesiapics.com