Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Video of Formosa Hotel Batam - Deluxe Room

   I have stayed in Formosa Hotel for many times. The thing I like about this hotel is the location and affordable room rates. The room is comfortable, clean and quiet. I have written a blog previously on my stay in Formosa hotel. If you are keen to find out my review of this hotel, just click the link below -


Review of My Stay in Formosa Hotel Batam


   During my stay in January 2010, I have decided to make a short video of the Deluxe room of this hotel. So after viewing the room, you can decide for yourself whether it is a good place to stay. Do book in advance if you are going there on public holidays, as most of the time it is fully booked during such times.

 


For more videos/ photos/ blogs on Batam and Indonesia, do visit our website at -

Indonesiapics.com