Tuesday, June 9, 2009

89 Hotel in Batam Indonesia

There is a hotel in Batam that is called the 89 Hotel. It is located in Penuin area in Nagoya. The nearest mall to this hotel will be the Plaza Top 100 and also the BCS Mall - the Batam City Square Mall. Walking distance to these 2 malls is approximately 15 - 20 minutes.



I have taken some photos of this 89 Hotel and posted it in my website at - Indonesiapics.com .I have not stay in this 89 Hotel before so I will not be posting any comment about the room or services. I was there relatively early at about 11.30 am wanting to check in but was told to come back in about 1 hour time. Not wanting to wait, I went to visit the BCS Mall and Plaza Top 100.
Thereafter, I decide to move on from there. I will try to take some time to stay there in the near future.



Overall, the exterior of 89 Hotel looks well maintained. However, the location is slightly remote - you need to take a cab if you want to go to the town center of Nagoya. Next to the hotel there are no convenience store if you want to buy some food or drinks. Plaza Top 100 is on the left of this hotel and you need to cross the road first.




For more information about Batam and Indonesia, visit our website at - Indonesiapics.com
For information about Singapore and Johor Bahru Malaysia, go to our website at - ImageSingapore.com